September 19, 2017
Love made visible: "Live a life worthy of the calling you have received, with perfect humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another lovingly." (Eph 4:1-2)
Menu: Breaded chicken sandwich, green beans, fruit and vegetable bar
Please pray for seminarians, Brian Wirth, James O’Neil, Joe Allen, and Brother Michael Katalenich.
Homecoming week! “Knights thru the Decades”
Bell Schedule for Tuesday, September 19
1:30 p.m. Early Dismissal Bell Schedule
Note: 9-12 Hall Decorating will begin at 1:30 p.m.
6-8 will attend a movie in the Wirth Theatre, 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• JV and Varsity Volleyball at Lincoln Christian. Students dismiss at 2:50 pm Bus leaves at 3:00 pm
• The Lourdes National Honor Society will have a short meeting at the beginning of study hall on Thursday of this week in Mrs. Allen’s room.
• Homecoming donuts and juice on Thursday, September 21st 7:30 -8:00 am. Donuts $1 Juice $0.50. Proceeds to Middle School student council.
• There will be a Homecoming Pep Rally practice on Thursday during study hall. All football and volleyball players, cross country runners, HOCO candidates, and cheerleaders need to report to the Competition Gym during study hall. We will run through the Friday’s pep rally events. Everyone must be in attendance. Please see Ms. Gould or Mrs. Whitten if you have questions.
• There will be a spirit bus for the HOCO volleyball game on Thursday at Syracuse. If you are interested, please sign up in the main office by Thursday at noon. By riding the bus you will get free admittance to the game.
• Mr. Parde is looking for anyone interested in sound or lighting for the Non- Comp One Act. If you are interested, please see him.
• Non-Comp One Act: We will begin rehearsals on Wednesday. Please pick up a rehearsal schedule and a script. Thanks – Mr. Parde
• Guest Permission forms are in the office. If you are bringing a date to homecoming from outside of Lourdes please have form returned to the office by September 25th.
• Homecoming Week:
Tuesday (9/19) - Dress as your decade
Activity: Hall decorating / 1:30 p.m.
• Wednesday (9/20) – Rockin the Ages= dress as a music group, song, singer representing your decade
Activity: Lip sync battle / 12:00 p.m. / Wirth Theatre
NOTE: There is a 12:30 p.m. PreSchool-12 Dismissal. Campus will close at 1:45 p.m.
• If you have been given a second or third handbook form please turn them in to the office ASAP. If they are not returned to the office by Friday infractions will be give out.
• Jeff Schinstock, Director of Youth Ministry for the Diocese, will be visiting with our 9-12 students in the Wirth Theatre during study hall on Monday, September 25th. Mr. Schinstock will be promoting various activities available at a diocesan-wide level. For questions regarding Mr. Schinstock’s message please see Fr. Morin.
• Reminder - Do not update your iPads to iOS11. Mr. Madison will let you know through email when it is all clear to begin updates of your iOS operating system and apps again.
• Reminder: all homecoming dresses need to be approved prior to September 20th.