January 23, 2018
Love made visible: “Children, let us love not in word or speech but in deed and truth.” (1 Jn 3:18)
Please pray for seminarians, Brian Wirth, James O’Neil, Joe Allen, Brother Michael Katalenich, Carson Kain, and Matthew Kovar.
Menu: Turkey and cheese sub, coleslaw, fruit and vegetable bar
• MS. Wulf’s 3rd Period – Please go to Ms. Gould’s room! Thank you!
• Join us at the Nebraska Walk for Life this Saturday, January 27th at 10:00 a.m. This will be held on the north side of the State Capitol in Lincoln. A donor will provide lunch at Valentino’s after the Walk. We hope you will be there to stand up for Life! There will be a bus sign up in the office. Please sign up by Friday at Noon.
• Please dismiss the boys basketball players at 2:45 pm for their game.
• Please dismiss the girl’s basketball players at the end of 6th period. We will be departing for Sterling at 2:00 PM.
• Wednesday will be a MS/HS t-shirt day. For $1 you will be funding the HS T4:12 and the MS Student Council activities. First Period teachers will collect the money.
• Speech News:
Reminder Speech practice Wednesday after school. T-shirt cost is $15 please give money to Mrs. Penfield.
Speech meet on Saturday, bus departs at 7:00 am.
• Service Opportunity- Dana Welch is looking for 3 high school students to help the students from NCECBVI at the Ambassador Wellness Center swimming pool on Wednesday from 6:30-7:30. Service hours and a great way to make Love Visible. Please see Mrs. DeFreece if you are interested.
• All High School students interested in joining the Lourdes Central Catholic QUIZ BOWL team this year are invited to attend a quick informational meeting at the start of Study Hall on TUESDAY, JANUARY 23, in the library.
• Any High School students who would like to earn some easy service hours:
We need help with the Lourdes Alumni Volleyball tournament. We need concession workers, scorekeepers, line judges and referees. Please see Mrs. Chaney for sign up. Thank you in advance for your service to our school.
• Boys Soccer conditioning begins January 29th. We will go Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 4:00-4:45p.m.