November 21, 2017
“Encourage each other daily while it is still today.” (Hebrews 3:13)
Please pray for seminarians, Brian Wirth, James O’Neil, Joe Allen, and Brother Michael Katalenich.
Please pray for Sr. Maria-Emmanuel of Merciful Love and Sr. Teresa Margaret of Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Menu: Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, whole grain bread, fruit and vegetable bar.
• The Holiday Dance guest permission forms are in the office. Just a reminder, if you are bringing a date from outside of Lourdes you must have a permission form filled out and turned into the office.
• Lunch money is due on Monday, November 27 - $55.00; Reduced - $7.40; Milk Only - $9.00
• Basketball Jamboree vs. Lincoln Lutheran.
Girls Varsity @ 6:00 p.m.
Boys Varsity @ 7:30 p.m.
• Here is the schedule for Carrie Nielsen to meet with students during Study Halls on Technology Tools and Skills.
• Tuesday, November 21st – 6th Graders
• Thursday, November 30th – 7th Graders
• Tuesday, December 5th– 8th Graders
• Thursday, December 7th – 9th Graders
* - If needing students to report to you during this time, please be in contact with Mrs. Nielsen. This schedule is subject to change as needed.
• There will be a Sophomore class meeting Tuesday, November 21st in Mrs. Allen’s room, during High School study hall, to discuss details for the Holiday Dance.
• Competition One Act Actors, Crew, Tech, and Dressers: Practice on Sunday, November 26th (Everyone) and Monday, November 27th (Everyone) the time will be announced next week. Please mark your calendars.
• T4:12 shirt orders are due today. You can pick up or turn in your order form in the office or Mrs.Chaney/Mrs.Wulf’s room. Shirts are $15 for XS-XL & $17 for XXL and up. Students who order a T4:12 shirt will enjoy a T4:12 SPIRIT DAY each month.
• Peru State College is hosing Astronaut Clayton Anderson, “Why I am the Ordinary Astronaut”, on Wednesday, November 29th at 7 p.m. in the AWAC. The event is free and open to the public.
Clayton Anderson was born in Omaha, NE and raised in Ashland, NE. He recently retired from a 30 year career with NASA.
• Mrs. Tynon is looking for someone to watch Brennan and Delayni after school while Coach Tynon is at practice (3:45-6:30). For the first week you can watch the girls at the school or your home. Starting the week of November 20 you will be able to watch the girls at our home in Nebraska City. This will be a paid position. If interested please talk to Coach Tynon.
• Any junior or senior who would be interested in taking an Early Entry online college course from PSC college please see Mrs. Whitten for the information. You must have a 3.5 GPA in order to qualify to take a class. The deadline date to signup is December 15th.
• All MS/HS students: We will now be offering morning homework help in Mrs. Hein’s room on Tuesday-Friday. This is available from 7:15a.m.-7:45a.m. NHS members will be on hand to give assistance (NOT THE ANSWERS). The students listed below will be available! This will begin on Tuesday, October 17th!
Tuesday: Quinten Vasa and Tristian Peter
Wednesday: Nicole Green and Ben Miller
Thursday: James Mason and Jack Funke
Friday: Halli Whitten and Joey Wigington