Lourdes Central Catholic School
2019-2020 Tuition Program
All fees are included in the tuition outlined below (i.e. book and tech fees, iPad deposit, activity fees, and diocesan student fee).
Pre-School and Pre-Kindergarten do not qualify for family discounts, but they do qualify for tuition assistance. Pre-School and Pre-Kindergarten students all receive the Catholic tuition rate regardless of religious affiliation.
†Tithing is expected of Catholic families to the supporting parishes; therefore, because non-Catholic families do not support one of the parishes they are asked to absorb a greater amount of tuition costs.
Tuiition Assistance Programs and Required Qualifications
It is the philosophy of Lourdes Central Catholic School to keep our school accessible, affordable and available to all families and to provide support to all students who truly desire a Catholic education and are willing to make a relevant financial commitment as a family based on their current financial situation.
Lourdes offers tuition assistance through the generosity of donors. In addition, the Diocese of Lincoln is offering the Good Shepherd Scholarship to Lourdes families. For more information on the Good Shepherd Scholarship, follow the link below. Information from the Good Shepherd Scholarship application will also be used for consideration for local tuition assistance.
Follow this link to access the application to the Good Shepherd Diocesan Tuition Assistance Fund
All families will be required to make payments via automatic withdrawal from their bank account unless payment is made in full at the beginning of the year or in two payments one each at the beginning of each semester.
A $100 non-refundable per family deposit is required at the time of registration.
Late payments will be assessed a fee of 1/5% on the outstanding balance. In addition, in accordance with the enrollment contract, the expectation is that tuition payments do not exceed two months in arrears or Lourdes may exercise the unpleasant right of dismissing the student until tuition payment is brought up to date.
- Tuition payments made in a lump sum annually or semi-annually must be paid by September 1st (and January 1st for semi-annual payments).
- Payments made monthly will be deducted via automatic withdrawal beginning July 10th for 12-month payment plan or September 10th for 10-month payment plan.
Should a monthly automatic withdrawal fail the following will take place.
- Tuition payments due September 1st, October 1st, and November 1st must be received in the form of a cash payment by Thanksgiving in order for the student to attend after Thanksgiving Break.
- Tuition payments due December 1st and January 1st must be received in the form of a cash payment by Spring Break in order for the student to attend after Spring Break (Easter).
- Tuition payments due February 1st and March 1st must be received in the form of a cash payment by the last day of school year in order for the student to receive his/her report card/transcript.
- No cumulative school records will be released to another school/college or university without written permission from parents/legal guardian and full payment of all financial obligations.
Please contact Heather Bakula, Business Manager, for more information or questions regarding tuition.