POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Job Description: The Facilities Assistant at Lourdes Central Catholic will assume the responsibility of the day to day facility department tasks related to the successful operation of the school.
- Strong moral character.
- Willingness to understand and commit to the mission of Lourdes Central Catholic School and the Diocese of Lincoln.
- Must be a strong team player, have high energy, and be willing to work a flexible work schedule when required.
- Preference will be given to an individual willing to work an afternoon/evening shift.
- Should have personal transportation or other ability to arrive on campus during inclement weather (ex. snow days).
- Prior experience in facilities management or related field, along with general level experience in one or more of the following building trades…electrical, mechanical, plumbing, carpentry, landscaping as well as an active member of a Catholic parish is preferred but not required.
General Job Duties:
- Perform general to detailed cleaning tasks.
- Conduct trash collection related to assigned areas of campus and other tasks as assigned
- Be physically fit and able to lift (50 pounds) and push (100 pounds) heavy objects.
- Be willing to work outdoors in inclement weather when required.
- Be able to bend at the waist, sit, kneel, lay horizontally, climb ladders and step ladders as job may require.
Supervisor: Facilities Manager
Salary: Compensation is primarily based upon experience and range of aptitude in various trades.
EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITY POSITIONS
The following extra-curricular positions that are potentially open for the 2017-2018 school year.
- HS Football Assistant Coach
- HS Basketball Assistant Coach
- MS Girls Basketball Assistant Coach
Lourdes Central Catholic School, located in beautiful Nebraska City, Nebraska, population 7300 (http://gonebraskacity.com/), is approximately one (1) hour from both Omaha and Lincoln and two hours from Kansas City.