POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
AFTER SCHOOL CLUB COORDINATOR
Job Description: The After School Club Coordinator at Lourdes Central Catholic, which is funded by grant money, will assume the responsibility of managing the after school clubs program for students in grades 3-8. The goal of the program is to begin operation with the start of the 2017-2018 school year, approximately October 16, 2017
- Strong moral character.
- Strong organization skills.
- Positive communication skills for one to one, group, and electronic (phone & email) interaction.
- Willingness to understand and commit to the mission of Lourdes Central Catholic School and the Diocese of Lincoln.
- A team player with the willingness to work in an adverse environment while serving different parties including but not limited to students, parents, teachers and administration.
- Expert knowledge and related skills of the following computer related programs: Windows, Microsoft Office, File Management and general production related programs.
- Willingness to design educational related programs for students.
- Degree in Education or related field preferred that shows the ability to develop a program that meets the needs and interests of the students and their parents.
General Job Duties:
- Part-time position running during after school hours from approximately 3:15 p.m. – 5:30/6:00 p.m.
- Surveying students/parents
- Organizing, managing clubs
- Hiring and managing club leaders
- Prepare and oversee club budgets
- Ability to work independently / work on own initiative
- Knowledge of the community and willingness to build community partnerships
Salary: Compensation is primarily based upon experience and range of aptitude in various office related trades.
EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITY POSITIONS
The following extra-curricular positions that are potentially open for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Assistant Robotics Coach
- Second Assistant Speech Coach
- MS Girls Basketball Assistant Coach
LONG TERM SUBSTITUTE TEACHING
- Middle School/High School Science (Winter 2018)
- Elementary (Wintere 2018)
Must be CDL/Class E/School Bus Certified
(Required training for certification paid for by Lourdes Central Catholic School)
Lourdes Central Catholic School, located in beautiful Nebraska City, Nebraska, population 7300 (http://gonebraskacity.com/), is approximately one (1) hour from both Omaha and Lincoln and two hours from Kansas City.